The 2017 Chichester Business Association Scholarship Application Forms are available and must be submitted no later than April 21, 2017. This year the Association will present up to five $1,000 scholarships to graduating seniors. Please see the application forms for details.
The CBA held its monthly meeting at Duffers Mill on Naamans Creek Road on August 9, 2016 at 12 noon. At the meeting President Jon Ferro discussed:
- Advertising on the website will be $50 per year
- A new certificate will be issued to members
- The CBA will have a tent and presence at the upcoming Chichester Community Day on September 4th
- The CBA will purchase stickers and magnets for advertising
- The CBA purchased lunch for approximately 24 local police officers
The next CBA meeting will be held on September 13, 2016 at Pappas Restaraunt. Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month.
The CBA held its monthly meeting at Bogarts on Naamans Creek Road on July 12th at 12 noon. At the meeting President Jon Ferro discussed:
- Developing new CBA membership certificates for display at member businesses
- Developing a social media presence like Facebook and updating the CBA website
- Donations given over the past year to include
$200 to the Chichester School District Positive Behavior Support Program
$500 to the Upper Chichester Library for a new copier
$500 to the local Fire Police and EMTs
$5,000 in scholarships to Chichester High School seniors
$3,000 to SIDS of Pennsylvania from the 5K race
The next CBA meeting will be held on August 9, 2016. Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month.